4 Ways to Clean Your Vinyl Siding
If you have a vinyl siding, then you need to know how to keep it clean and good looking. Depending on the size of your home, the cleaning of your vinyl siding can be very expensive, because of the high cost of most commercial vinyl cleaners. Therefore, it would be great to find some alternative way to keep your vinyl siding clean, right?!
If you are searching for an affordable way to maintain the good condition of your vinyl siding, then you are at the right place. Here, our London cleaning veterans will share with you 4 ways to clean your vinyl siding. And to learn more just keep reading.
1. It is really amazing how the best way to clean your vinyl siding is by using a simple solution of hot water and some dish-washing liquid. This solution will help you remove grease and dirt from your vinyl siding quickly and effectively, leaving a great finish.
2. Another often used by home owners vinyl siding cleaner can be made of either white vinegar or oxygen bleach. So, make your own homemade vinyl siding cleaning solution by mixing 1 part oxygen bleach and 5 parts of water in a clean bucket. If you do not have any oxygen bleach, then make your own cleaner of 1 part white vinegar and 4 parts water. Cleaning London professionals advise to apply the homemade cleaner to the vinyl surface with a clean, soft cloth. Then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
3. As we previously said there is a huge variety of commercial cleaners that you can use for the regular maintenance of your vinyl siding. So, if you have problem with stubborn stains on your vinyl siding, you can solve it by using some stain remover like OxiClean or Mean Green, for instance. These commercial agents are chemical free and will remove the stains quickly and effectively. However, do not forget to read the manufacturer’s directions first. Moreover, it would be good to test the cleaning solution on some hidden area on the vinyl surface before using it. This way, you will avoid any possible damages that the cleaner can cause to your vinyl siding.
4. Last but not least, professional cleaners in London strongly recommend using a power washer before using one of the cleaners above. By doing this you will be able to rinse off most of the collected dirt on the siding before proceeding to the essential part of the cleaning.
P.S. Make sure that you are using the right setting of your power washer. Otherwise, you may damage the vinyl.
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 4 Ways to Clean Your Vinyl Siding : If you have a vinyl siding, then you need to know how t...
- Get a professional : Having no time for cleaning their houses, more and more...
- How to Get Rid of Goo Gone Residue : When it comes to removing sticky messes, gum, wax, make...
- Living Like the Elves – Tree House Ideas : Reading fantasy books and watching movies about elves, ...
- How to Recycle Plastic and Read Packaging Symbols : There are many types of plastic packages we all use dai...